Lemon, almonds and raspberries are a perfect match in this recipe Kosher for Passover but delicious all year long!
ALMOND FINANCIER AND LEMON CUSTARD
- 150g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g of almond flour
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 lemon
- 90g of sugar
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven at 355F
- Beat eggs and sugar.
- Add almond flour and mix completely until having a smooth dough
- Add oil until having a homogeneous mix.
- Use a 2 inches (5cm) high pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice, oil and sugar in a saucepan on a very low heat.
- Mix until having everything melted.
- On the side, beat eggs, then add in the saucepan.
- Let the cream get thicker slowly.
- Let it cool and reserve it in the fridge.
- Spread the custard nicely on the small financier.
- Add a raspberry on the top and powdered sugar.