GUYS YOU GONNA LOVE THIS!! If you love almonds and chocolate, OMG you should pre-heat your oven and plug your food processor right now. I am super against anything processed but I used to love chocolate spread and also Nutella (shame on me…). You’ll miss these very industrial spreads until you try this one! The texture is so smooth, melt in mouth but is also crunchy. We are totally obsessed with it! With white (homemade!) pita bread or almost anything it’s super delicious! Also fits well with yogourt! Enjoy!
- 750g of raw unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 200g of extra dark chocolate (for less sugar but you can also use baking chocolate)
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dispose almond on an oven proof pan, humidify almonds and bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Place the almonds in a food processor fitted with an "S" blade.
- Secure the lid and allow to process for 20-30 minutes, stopping and scraping down the sides as needed throughout the process.
- Add the chocolate in the food processor. Blend until smooth!