This dessert is insane… not only because it’s absolutely incredibly delicious because of the melted chocolate and the texture mixed with the crunchy dough… It’s also because it’s made in no time and super easy..
I didn’t have a hand mixer to help me so no stiffed egg whites (no chocolate mousse, no chocolate souffle….) and believe me doing a cake without hand mixer is not very convenient because to beat the yolks with sugar and make them double volume, you just can’t do it by hand… or your arm will be super ached tomorrow…
- 250g of gluten-free flour (or regular flour if you prefer!)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup cold water
- 350g of dark chocolate
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 6 eggs
- Mix everything in a bowl until well combined. It should have a dough texture. Add flour if too humid or teaspoon of water if too dry.
- Let cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Use a roll pin to get a circle.
- Flour pie pan and dispose the dough.
- Use a fork to make holes in the bottom of the pie dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Melt chocolate with oil on low heat.
- Combine egg chocolate and beat well.
- When the pie is baked, dispose chocolate. The chocolate mixture will not raise a lot so you can fill the pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 420 degrees.
- Dispose in plate when cooled. The pie can be store in the fridge and will still stay lava... Delicious!
I decided to use olive oil because it gives a slightly salty taste that makes a big difference… However, you’ll need for this dessert good quality chocolate because the chocolate is everything here! But believe me.. you’ll love it!