Who doesn’t need a healthy snack sometimes?? I hear a lot of people saying “I was starving during the day I didn’t know what to eat.. I had some chips” but what a bad idea when you can have a healthy bar.
You can make 10-15 servings that you can store in the pantry or in the freezer!
I came up with this recipe because my husband has been over travelling recently and he is so upset when he can’t get any good food… which happens a lot when you spend your time in airport! He doesn’t like anything too sweet and he loves nuts so this was a perfect combo for him!
- ¾ cup of almond vanilla milk unsweetened + 2 tbsp
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of raw honey
- 2 cup of multigrain flour (I used 12 grains)
- 1 cup of whole grains (can be a mix of oats, bran.. etc)
- 2 cups of nuts
- 2 ripped bananas
- 70g of dark chocolate
- Smash bananas and almond milk.
- Mix eggs and raw honey until homogenous. Add flour and mix until smooth. Add grains and bananas.
- When dough is homogenous, add whole nuts.
- Pour into a baking pan (long but not deep) on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with 2tbsp of almond milk.
- Cut edges. When completely cool, pour chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Enjoy for snacks and breakfast!