Sweet Potatoes Quinoa Lunch Bowl – vegan and gluten-free quick option for lunch
SWEET POTATOES QUINOA LUNCH BOWL | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Sweet Potatoes Quinoa Lunch Bowl - vegan and gluten-free quick option for lunch
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 2 person
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup raw quinoa
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked and rinsed
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cup kale, shredded and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven at 420F.
- Slice sweet potatoes in half.
- Place in an oven proof pan and covered to half with water.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until tender.
- In the meantime, cook quinoa according to packaging.
- Let cool. Mix with carrots, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes and kale.
- When sweet potatoes are ready, cover with the quinoa salad and add sliced avocado on top.
- Top with dressing, salt & pepper.