Raw Creamy Watermelon Radish Pizza – the perfect summer appetizer. Vegan, gluten-free and dairy free!
The watermelon radish pizza is a light, tasty and crisp pizza that will make you feel full of energy and refreshed during the hot summer days!
This recipe is great because its very versatile you can keep it vegan or you can always top with your favorite cheese.
This appetizer has the perfect combinations of flavors and textures. First you get the spiciness and that crunch in the radish, then you taste the creamy cashew cheese with a hint of miso paste. Then the crisp and sweetness of the tomato tartar.
When all these flavors come together it becomes a party in your mouth! Another upside to eating watermelon radishes is that they are a good source of vitamin C and essential minerals.
Thank you @FrancesBalancedKitchen for writing down the recipe!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp miso paste
- ¼ cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 watermelon radish
- 6oz heirloom tomatoes
- a handful of fresh basil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp miso paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews for at least 30 minutes before you use them
- In a food processor add the cashews, nutritional yeast, Dijon mustard, miso paste and water
- Mix on high until the mixture turns into a smooth cream
- Then slice the watermelon radishes about ¼” rounds
- For the tomato tartar slice tomatoes and fresh basil topped with the dressing
- To make the pizzas all you do is put about one tablespoon of cashew cream on the watermelon radish and top with some tomato tartar