Superfoods beauty bowl – your secret for a healthy filling breakfast, vegan, gluten free and now sugar added.
This is one of my favorite breakfast. It’s so refreshing, tasty and flavorful. It has everything I like, fruits, fruits fruits, and nuts, nuts, nuts!
A recipe is not really needed as you can improvise as much as you like. It’s just the perfect beauty bowl thanks to all the berries and nuts benefits. I also added some collagen to the nut butter to have even more nutrients and a boost in protein!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and trimmed
- 1 to 2 cups blueberries, washed
- 3 to 5 fresh figs, washed and cut in halves
- 1 to 2 cups mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds...)
- ½ cup seeds (pumpkins, chia, flax seeds...)
- 1 to 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter (almond, hazelnut or mixed...)+ collagen
- Present all fruits in two serving bowls.
- Top with your favorite nuts and seeds.
- Add the nut butter in the middle.