4-ingredient cookies – Vegan and gluten-free perfect versatile cookies.
I have been feeling the cookie fever lately. Yes I have been experimenting all kind of cookies and this is one of my easiest recipe. It’s not only 4-ingredient it’s also super versatile and efficient (yes I love recipes like this!) I know that baking can be annoying sometimes and it can also be stressful. that’s why I like to make easy recipes with only a few ingredient that are time effective and also versatile for any indulgence.
Chocolate is always my number 1 in terms of topping but feel free to top the cookies with anything you like such as nut butter mixed, peanut butter, jam, syrup or caramel…
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp nut oil
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch kosher salt (optional)
- topping: melted chocolate, melted nut butter, or syrup
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Melt cashew butter.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla and nut oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until having a homogeneous dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough on parchment paper.
- Using a cookie cutter, make the shape you like.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until the edges are golden.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Spread the topping when completely cooled.