Baked Pears – easy fruit dessert or snack to impress your guests
I have been posting a lot of desserts those days… and I try to do fruits as an alternative to chocolate. However I like to be efficient. And here comes this dessert: it’s quick, it’s pretty and and it’s delicious!
Have I said how easy it is? And let’s not talk about how the mix of spices enhanced the taste of the soft baked pears. It’s just the dessert you need in case of rush!
- 3 pears, halved, seeded and washed
- ⅓ cup rolled oats (or equivalent such as quinoa or buckwheat flakes)
- ¼ cup almonds chopped or almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup neutral oil or coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the pears.
- Shape small holes in the pears.
- Place the mixture in the holes of the pears and press down.
- Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes until golden brown but not burnt.