COOKIE DOUGH BALLS – healthy vegan and gluten-free delicious comforting snack and dessert
Try to make this Cookie Dough Balls recipe and believe me you won’t stop making it. It’s so easy and convenient to have these small balls on hand. But they are also so dangerous!! Couldn’t stop eating them!
- ¾ cup almond flour or meal
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp flax meal
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted + 4 oz dark chocolate, melted
- salt crystal for topping
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add nut butter, 3 tbsp coconut oil and mix well. If too dry, add more coconut oil
- Form small balls and place on parchment paper. Place in freezer to set for 5 minutes.
- Mix chocolate coating until smooth and dip each ball until well covered. Place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Best kept in freezer.