Triple chocolate sorbet – Healthy vegan alternative to ice cream. Decadent and indulgent!
I am always in search for healthy decadent dessert. I couldn’t be happier for this Triple Chocolate Sorbet made with love and chocolate!
For this recipe, I used an ice cream maker from Cuisinart but feel free to use a food processor to make the preparation smooth and then store it in a container in the freezer.
This is an easy recipe that can be done to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 2 cups pure cacao powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ½ to 1 cup of brown sugar
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- 1 pinch salt
- Make simple syrup with sugar and water in a pot on medium heat.
- Add slowly the cacao powder and mix well until fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the pinch of salt and chocolate. Mix well until chocolate is dissolved.
- Let cool completely and store in fridge for 2 hours.
- When chilled, add to an ice cream maker or a food processor and process until smooth. Finally add the cacao nibs.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!