- 130g of sugar
- 100g of hazelnut
- 100g of almonds
- 1 tsp of almond oil
- 1 tsp of walnut oil
- 200g of semi-sweet chocolate
- 150g of confectioners sugar
- 5 eggs
- Put everything in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Separate egg whites and yolks. Whip eggs whites until stiff.
- Combine sugar and yolks and mix until foamy.
- Add melted chocolate to eggs, then praline paste.
- Mix everything with eggs whites.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool before putting in the fridge.