- 750g of raw unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 200g of extra dark chocolate (for less sugar but you can also use baking chocolate)
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dispose almond on an oven proof pan, humidify almonds and bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Place the almonds in a food processor fitted with an “S” blade.
- Secure the lid and allow to process for 20-30 minutes, stopping and scraping down the sides as needed throughout the process.
- Add the chocolate in the food processor. Blend until smooth!