- 3/4 cup of almond vanilla milk unsweetened + 2 tbsp
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 2 cup of multigrain flour (I used 12 grains)
- 1 cup of whole grains (can be a mix of oats, bran.. etc)
- 2 cups of nuts
- 2 ripped bananas
- 70g of dark chocolate
- Smash bananas and almond milk.
- Mix eggs and raw honey until homogenous. Add flour and mix until smooth. Add grains and bananas.
- When dough is homogenous, add whole nuts.
- Pour into a baking pan (long but not deep) on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with 2tbsp of almond milk.
- Cut edges. When completely cool, pour chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Enjoy for snacks and breakfast!