- 4 whole portobello mushrooms
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 cups of mini bella mushrooms
- 1/2 large onion or 1 small
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes
- A few leaves of lettuce
- 4 tbsp of onion jam (recipe here)
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- Put onion and mini mushrooms in food processor.
- Process until smooth. Mix with quinoa and flour.
- Peel large portobello and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees
- Make large patties the size of the mushroom.
- Bake for 45 minutes hour at 400 degrees. Switch side every 15 minutes.
- Wring the portobello in kitchen paper. Season with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Assemble with lettuce, tomato sliced and onion jam.
- Enjoy warm or cold!