Delicious easy appetizer, ideally served warm.
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of tahini paste
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut edges of eggplant.
- Slice in fries size.
- Mix egg and cumin.
- Soak eggplant pieces and dispose on parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 450F.
- Reverse fries at half the time to allow the other side to bake.
- Prepare dressing by mixing tahini, olive oil and honey.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When eggplant ready, add to a serving plate.
- Pour dressing on top and enjoy!