Healthy fresh pasta ideal for lunch !
- 1 lb. of organic skinless salmon
- 1 pack of whole wheat pasta
- 300g of heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. of pepper
- 2 tbsps. of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Pine nuts
- 2 cups of raw spinach
- Boil water with salt. Pour pasta and undercook of 2 minutes.
- Rinse salmon and make sure there is no bone. Cut in small pieces.
- Rinse and cut tomatoes.
- Pour tomatoes in a large sautéed pan and add water.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add salmon, pepper and lemon
- Drain pasta and pour into the pan.
- Mix well and cover for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add pine nuts and spinach, season with olive oil and pepper.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
- Rich in protein and good carbs, perfect for lunch!