Gluten free banana bread – Healthy one bowl banana bread made in 5 minutes
- 200g of almond flour
- 50g of coconut flour
- 250g of eggs (5 eggs)
- 100g of coconut sugar (or 180g if you like more sweet)
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 ripped bananas
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of cocoa nibs or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of dates cut in pieces
- Optional: 1 spoon of protein
- Mix sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- Add almond flour and olive oil.
- Smash one banana and add to the dough.
- Finish by adding nuts, dates and chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Pour dough in the silicon cake pan and add the whole banana in the middle.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375