Brazilian lunch bowl – delicious and healthy vegan spiced bowl.
- 5 mini peppers
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 2 cups of black beans
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- A few heirloom tomatoes
- Soak black bean overnight.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Cook according to instructions (about 45 minutes).
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Roast peppers at 450F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sautéed cashews in spices until golden brown.
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces and season.
- Slice avocado and season.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy at room temperature