Vegan coconut quinoa bowl – Packed with flavors and nutrients. Topped with tempeh and broccolis.
- 3 cups of uncooked quinoa
- 1 lb of broccolis rinsed
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 3 scallion leaves
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of ginger
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion
- Cook quinoa according to packaging.
- Cook diced onion in a sautéed pan.
- Roast broccolis at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When quinoa is cooked, add the coconut can and onion.
- Mix on low heat.
- Serve with broccolis and tempeh and top with scallions.