Vegan Portobello Bacon – great meatless alternative to enjoy like a BLT!
- 2 large portobello mushrooms thinly sliced
- or 16oz of mini portobello sliced
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a deep mixing bowl or pyrex.
- Soak mushroom for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place on an oven proof large pan next to each other (so they’ll be able to breathe).
- Cook for 1 hour to 1h15 minutes at 350 degrees. Edges should become crispy and middle should stay meaty.