Gluten free brownies – healthy gluten free dairy free low sugar brownie but super tasty!
- 2/3 cup of almond flour
- 400g (14oz) of good quality chocolate (here 70%)
- 1/2 cup of oil (I used avocado and almond)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 100g (3.5oz or 1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup of nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts here!)
- Preheat oven at 305.
- Grease baking pan (8×8).
- Mix together eggs and sugar without an electric batter.
- Melt chocolate and oil together.
- Add eggs to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat slowly. Add almond flour.
- Add nuts at the end.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 305F.
- Cool brownies for 30 minutes and refrigerate.
- Cut into squares.
- These brownies are even better cold than warm and will be super gooey.
- Keep in refrigerator or in freezer for up to 1 month.