2 Ingredients Chickpeas Flour Tortilla – delicious super easy and quick healthy tortilla alternative
Chickpea flour tortilla
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- Optional: spices of your choice. Here 1 tbsp turmeric, salt & pepper
- 1 pepper, sautéed or roasted
- 1 avocado, pitted, seasoned and cut in pieces
- 2 cups salad
- Toppings of choice: pickled onions, scallions, tomatoes, beans…
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the ingredients together and add the spices of your choice.
- Heat a small pan on the stove with 1 tbsp of neutral oil.
- When pan is really hot, pour 1 ladle into the pan like you would do for a crepe or pancake.
- Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown on medium-high heat. Be careful to not burn the tortilla!
- When all the tortillas are made, assemble with toppings and top with dressing.
- This recipe can be used with infinite possibilities of toppings and dressing.