4-ingredient protein quinoa cups – healthy gluten-free and vegan snack or breakfast on the go. Naturally sweet.
- 2 cup well cooked quinoa
- 2 mashed very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 2 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup water
- Toppings: chocolate chips, berries, seeds
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Grease muffin pan or use muffin parchment paper forms
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add toppings if wanted.
- Fill each portion to the top. The muffins won’t rise.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat at 375 in the oven. Store in freezer for up to 1 month.