Black Bean Burger – Healthy patties high in protein and fiber, ideal for meal prep or burger parties.
- 1 cup oats flour or rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 large onion
- 1 15oz black beans, cooked and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tahini or nut butter
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried parley
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 375F.
- Pulse all ingredients in a high speed food processor.
- If the mixture is too dry, add water, tbsp by tbsp. If it’s too dry, add oats.
- Shape 6-9 burgers with your hand and place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once and until lightly browned.
- Enjoy warm on a bun with onion and tomato or as it is.