- 2 cup of warm water
- 2 cup of sparkling water
- 8 teaspoons of dry yeast
- 10 cups all-purpose flour + 2 cup for kneading
- 8 tsp of salt
- 8 tsp of olive oil
- 1 egg (optional)
- Dissolve yeast and water.
- Add all ingredients and mix the dough until smooth and a little bit sticky. Add more flour if necessary.
- Let rise the dough for 1-2 hours. (You can use my method and place a boiling water boil in oven with the dough to make it rise faster!)
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees. Place an oven grill in the middle.
- Divide the dough to have around 20-24 balls.
- Use a rollin pin to get flat round circle. (I didn’t have a rollin pin and manage to do it with my hands…)
- Dispose on parchment paper.
- When oven is ready, dispose on middle rack and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy warm delicious pitot!