- 1 lb of zucchini noodles
- 2 mangos
- 2 hass organic avocado
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa (on the picture tri color quinoa)
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of miso
- 2 tbsp of grated ginger
- 2 lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Few leaves of fresh basil
- Bake zucchini noodles at 350 for 20 minutes on parchment paper.
- Cut mango and avocado and soaked in lemon juice.
- When cooled, mix zucchini noodles and quinoa and add mango and avocado pieces.
- For the dressing: mix sesame oil, olive oil, miso, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour onto bowl and add basil at the end.