The mix of avocado and mango is one of the most delicate due to their contrast both in taste and in consistency. The flesh of mango is juicy and sweet but not too melty. The avocado flesh is very soft and intense with a particular taste.
They fit perfectly together not only for their tastes but also their colors!
This dish can be reinvented infinitely: as a salad with kale, lettuce, romaine or arugula, just with quinoa , or as a tartare with salmon.
Zucchini noddles are a fun way to eat zucchini which are nice but pretty boring obviously!Print
- 1 lb of zucchini noodles
- 2 mangos
- 2 hass organic avocado
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa (on the picture tri color quinoa)
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of miso
- 2 tbsp of grated ginger
- 2 lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Few leaves of fresh basil
- Bake zucchini noodles at 350 for 20 minutes on parchment paper.
- Cut mango and avocado and soaked in lemon juice.
- When cooled, mix zucchini noodles and quinoa and add mango and avocado pieces.
- For the dressing: mix sesame oil, olive oil, miso, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour onto bowl and add basil at the end.