Easy and delicious recipe that includes the top of the mushrooms! Very creamy and tasty, can be eaten as a main or as an appetizer. Perfect for the fall and winter.
- 2 lbs of mushrooms (I used portobello, shiitake, and baby bella)
- 2 cups of almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened
- 5 cups of water + 2 cups
- 1 large onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Truffle (optional)
- Slice onion and pour un sautéed pan with mushrooms. Add 2 cups of water.
- When cooked (usually after 10 minutes), pour in Vitamix or large saucepan.
- Add almond milk, salt, pepper, and 5 cups of water and blend until homogeneous.
- Add truffle salt, oil or mushrooms at the very end.
- Serving Size: 3lbs