I love mushrooms! For anyone who doesn’t eat meat, it’s a very good replacement and you have an infinite possibility of options regarding how to prepare mushrooms!
In this recipe, I used all my favorite one to make a fall/winter dish! Soups are great to start any meal and very filling when made with ingredients like mushrooms.
I recommended adding some homemade dry pieces of bread in it! Absolutely delicious!Print
Easy and delicious recipe that includes the top of the mushrooms! Very creamy and tasty, can be eaten as a main or as an appetizer. Perfect for the fall and winter.
- 2 lbs of mushrooms (I used portobello, shiitake, and baby bella)
- 2 cups of almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened
- 5 cups of water + 2 cups
- 1 large onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Truffle (optional)
- Slice onion and pour un sautéed pan with mushrooms. Add 2 cups of water.
- When cooked (usually after 10 minutes), pour in Vitamix or large saucepan.
- Add almond milk, salt, pepper, and 5 cups of water and blend until homogeneous.
- Add truffle salt, oil or mushrooms at the very end.
- Serving Size: 3lbs