- 4 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of walnut or almond or coconut oil
- 2 cups of pitted dates
- 2 cups of nuts
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Dispose parchment paper in a large baking pan.
- Blend dates until smooth.
- Mix all the ingredients together except nuts.
- When homogenous, add the nuts.
- Add to baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting or storing in a jar.
- Granola can be store in the fridge for about a week and in the freezer for two months!