Gluten free pizza – vegan healthy pizza dough, ideal pizza dough alternative
- 3 cups (420g) all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup of lukewarm water
- Mix flour and all dry ingredients together.
- Add olive oil.
- Add water gradually until having a soft dough not too sticky (probably 1 cup + 2 tbsp).
- Reserve in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, form a round or rectangle.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add topping and bake for a total time of 35 minutes if you like it soft or 40 minutes if you prefer crunchier.