Gluten free pizza – vegan healthy pizza dough, ideal as a regular dough replacement
This gluten-free vegan pizza dough is a great alternative for regular pizza.
In this recipe, we use all-purpose gluten free flour (almost equivalent to all-purpose wheat flour).
This recipe is only for the dough but you can top your pizza with anything you like. I used fresh tomato sauce mixed with hummus for the creamy texture and I topped it with fresh veggies like roasted pepper and asparagus. I also used nutritional yeast to give the pizza a parmesan taste. And it’s all vegan, gluten free, homemade and super healthy!
GLUTEN FREE VEGAN PIZZA
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Modern
Gluten free pizza – vegan healthy pizza dough, ideal pizza dough alternative
- 3 cups (420g) all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup of lukewarm water
- Mix flour and all dry ingredients together.
- Add olive oil.
- Add water gradually until having a soft dough not too sticky (probably 1 cup + 2 tbsp).
- Reserve in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, form a round or rectangle.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add topping and bake for a total time of 35 minutes if you like it soft or 40 minutes if you prefer crunchier.