TAHINI CHOCOLATE CHUNKS COOKIES – Vegan and gluten-free easy delicious recipe. Soft inside and crunchy on the outside.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup tahini (or nut butter)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Salt flakes to top
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form balls and put on parchment paper. Place in freezer for 5 min to make it easier to form and flatten the balls.
- Bake 12 min – do not touch when out of the oven and let cool down completely to avoid breakage.
- Top with salt.
- Freeze well and keep well in fridge for 1 week.