TAHINI CHOCOLATE CHUNKS COOKIES – Vegan and gluten-free easy delicious recipe. Soft inside and crunchy on the outside with salt flakes for the perfect contrast
It’s quarantine day 15 and I have been working hard on my cookie game over here. These cookies are the bomb you need in your life right now.
This is my batch number 5 of this recipe in just 10 days. I wanted to make sure they were perfect, and now I can confirm they literally are!!! Personally, I am a big fan of chocolate and salt. If you haven’t tried, stop everything you are doing and just do. The salt flakes have this capability to enhance the bold sweetness of the chocolate. In addition to the tahini that is slightly bitter, the combo is incredible.
Who doesn’t need a cookie with an espresso on the side or with a glass of milk (non-dairy for me!)?! Enjoy!Print
TAHINI CHOCOLATE CHUNKS COOKIES – Vegan and gluten-free easy delicious recipe. Soft inside and crunchy on the outside.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup tahini (or nut butter)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Salt flakes to top
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form balls and put on parchment paper. Place in freezer for 5 min to make it easier to form and flatten the balls.
- Bake 12 min – do not touch when out of the oven and let cool down completely to avoid breakage.
- Top with salt.
- Freeze well and keep well in fridge for 1 week.