4-ingredient protein quinoa cups – healthy gluten-free and vegan snack or breakfast on the go. Naturally sweet.
In love with how easy these cups are! Always looking for healthy snack for the week and this is perfect! Feel free to add chocolate chips or other ingredients you life to play with the flavors. They are very versatile and not sweet!
Check out the previous recipe I made with no protein powder.
- 2 cup well cooked quinoa
- 2 mashed very ripe bananas
- 1½ cup oats
- 2 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- ¼ cup water
- Toppings: chocolate chips, berries, seeds
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Grease muffin pan or use muffin parchment paper forms
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add toppings if wanted.
- Fill each portion to the top. The muffins won't rise.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat at 375 in the oven. Store in freezer for up to 1 month.