Nutella Overnight Oats – healthy gluten-free vegan breakfast topped with homemade Nutella
Sharing with you here one of my classic breakfast recipe. I basically make than almost every morning for my husband and I just change the toppings to make it exciting everyday.
You just have to make the preparation overnight. It’s basically soaking oats and some seeds like flax and chia (I like the texture they give to the oats)! Chia and flax are excellent for digestion and are rich in fiber and protein. I soak everything with almond milk, sometimes I add some yoghurt. That’s it. You can play with it as much as you want!
This one has homemade nutella. How delicious is this? For the Homemade Healthy Nutella Recipe it’s here!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. flax seed
- Pumpkin seeds to top
- Soak overnight seeds and oats with almond milk.
- In the morning, mix the preparation with banana and chopped dates. Top with nuts.
- Enjoy cold or at room temperature.