Tahini Cauliflower Steak – healthy vegan and gluten-free dish for dinners and occasions.
I didn’t grew up eating cauliflower. It’s only a few years ago that I started eating and liking it. My favorite part about it is that it’s versatile. It fits with almost any flavors. You can also rice it, use it as a pizza crust, boil it, eat it raw… Some people even put it in smoothies! Your imagination is the limit!
These tahini cauliflower steak are to die for. I love how presentable they are and also how easy it is to make them. Feel free to play with the flavors as they are a good staple to have in your fridge!
- 1 whole cauliflower white or orange
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame to serve
- salad to serve
- Slice cauliflower in length to get large slices.
- Rinse in cold water with salt and vinegar.
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Place on parchment paper and brush with the dressing
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Present with salad and sesame seeds.