Low Calorie Asian Noodles – an easy vegan and healthy alternatives. Low in calories, high in nutrients and flavors.
Asian Noodles are one of my favorite asian dish. They can be made using various techniques and recipes but also flavors. In this recipe, I am making Low Calorie Asian Noodles using konjac noddles to make the recipe lighter and calorie friendly. Often these dishes can become very high in carbs and added sugar because of the ingredients.
Rest assured that this recipe is healthy, low in carbs and sugar but high in nutrients. You can make it in your instant pot or any kind of pot. Sautéing the vegetables before adding the pasta make them more soft but keep them relatively crunchy. They are also more digestible.Print
ASIAN NOODLES |
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
Asian Noodles – an easy vegan and healthy alternatives. Low in calories, high in nutrients and flavors.
- 1 pack asian noodles or konjac noodles
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 peppers, minced
- 1 large carrot, minced
- 1 cup edamame
- 1/2 to 1 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce (depending if you like a strong flavor or not)
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp ginger or grated ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder or fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup scallions, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings: sesame seeds, shaved almonds, peanut or other seeds
- In a large pan, heat avocado oil and add onion, peppers, carrot, garlic and ginger. Add 1/2 cup of water. Sautee for 5 minutes until vegetables are softer. Add coconut aminos or soy sauce and mix well.
- Prepare noodles according to package and when ready, pour in the pan and mix well until combined, finally add edamame.
- Cover and cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and add toppings at the end.