Spicy Tahini Butter Carrots – Easy and delicious very appealing appetizer or side dish for dinner.
SPICY TAHINI BUTTER CARROTS | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Spicy Tahini Butter Carrots - Easy and delicious very appealing appetizer or side dish for dinner.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 lb heirloom carrots, peeled and washed
- 2 tbsp spicy sauce type harissa
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp oil, type avocado
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Bake the carrots at 425F for 10 minutes or more if you like them tender.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or use a blender to get a smooth texture.
- Arrange on a plate and pour the dressing on top. Reserve remaining dressing for another use
- Enjoy at room temperature or warm.