RAW COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS – healthy high in protein indulgence to regular balls. Vegan and gluten-free and super yummy!
Energy balls have been a trends for a while now and there’s a reason for it. They’re pretty awesome. These Raw Cookie Dough Protein Balls won’t disappoint you!
However my issue is that even in tiny form, I’ll end up eating half the batch in one day because they’re too good. In this recipe I used Garden of Life protein powder to make them high in protein. You won’t need to add any sweetener because they’re already sweetened from the protein powder and the chocolate chips!
This can be made in advance and frozen for up to 1 month. Just pop up out the freezer when needed!Print
COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS – healthy high in protein indulgence to regular balls. Vegan and gluten-free and super yummy!
- ¾ cup almond flour or meal
- 2 scoop protein powder
- 1 tsp flax meal
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 4 oz chocolate chips melted and cooled
- Salt flakes
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add nut butter, coconut oil and mix well. If too dry, add more coconut oil
- Fill up a silicon mold of your choice (mini balls, squares or mini cupcake thin). Place in freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Mix chocolate coating until smooth and dip each ball until well covered. Place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Best kept in freezer.