I am recently in the mood for healthy and easy snacks! I have been baking a lot of these for my hubby… Pretty convenient when he travels!
These are delicious also in yogourt or almond milk for snacks or breakfast!
- 4 cups of oats
- ½ cup of multigrains flour
- ⅓ cup of salt
- ⅔ cup of honey
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of chocolate chip
- 2 cup of nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Dispose parchment paper in a large baking pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chocolate chips and nuts.
- When homogenous, add chocolate and nuts.
- Dispose the mixture into the pan and press firmly into the pan.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Granola bars can be store in the fridge for about a week and in the freezer for two months!