Brownie 2.0 has come! Wanted to substitute butter for something with a subtile taste and olive oil is perfect in this context! You won’t feel it but it’s a nice contrast with the sweet of the brown sugar and the chocolate chip.
Also the hazelnuts give a delicious flavor to the brownie which can be warmed or eaten cold…Print
OLIVE OIL BROWNIE
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 oz of chocolate chip
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cup of hazelnuts
- Melt chocolate chip and olive oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients and add eggs.
- Mix chocolate mixture with the rest of the ingredient. Add hazelnuts at the end.
- Dispose on parchment paper in a large pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool. Store in fridge or warm for a lava cake effect.
Charles Vaughan says
We just have to reveal to you the fact that I am inexperienced to putting up a blog and extremely loved your webpage. More than likely I am most likely to save your web post . You undoubtedly have outstanding article reports. Love it for giving out with us your website webpage.
Sean Roberts says
Good blog! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!