What I like with granola is that it’s so easy to make and also the different ways to eat it: as a bar, in small pieces, in a yogurt, in milk…
Great for breakfast or for snack!Print
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- 5 cups of gluten free oats
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of walnut or almond or coconut oil
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 2 cup of nuts
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F. Dispose parchment paper in a large baking baking pan or small silicon molds.
- Blend dates until having a smooth paste (no more than 1 minute).
- Mix all the ingredients together except nuts.
- When mixture is homogenous, add the nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press firmly.
- Bake for 45 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting or storing in a jar.
- Granola can be store in the fridge for about a week and in the freezer for two months!
Liam Harris says
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.