3-ingredient Banana Quinoa Muffin – super easy and healthy muffin, ideal as a power snack!
If you follow me on my insta and blog, you know I am also in for easy and convenient recipes. I love cooking and baking but sometimes I just want to be very efficient and get everything done quickly.
I am into meal prep and having my freezer packed with goodies for everyday. This is one of the recipe I highly recommend you to have on hand.
These 3-ingredient banana quinoa muffin are not only delish they are also super versatile! You can top them with anything you like such as seeds, choco chips (my fav’), berries, nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts) or a combo of all this if you feel like it!
Quinoa is such a strong grain as it contains lots of protein and fiber. Banana is also a superfood that makes you feel full and energized. It’s also high in potassium. Finally, oats are very high in fiber and protein too. You basically have a perfect mix of fiber and protein without adding sugar!
Feel free to customize the recipe. Last perfectly in the freezer for a month in small container.Print
3-ingredient Banana Quinoa Muffins – super easy and healthy muffin, ideal as a power snack!
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 mashed very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chip, nuts or berries
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Grease muffin pan or use muffin parchment paper forms
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add toppings if wanted.
- Fill each portion to the top. The muffins won’t rise.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat at 375 in the oven. Store in freezer for up to 1 month.