I love this recipe, it’s not only easy it’s also delicious. Dessert is my favorite part of any meal but sometimes when I have guests, am so busy than I forget taking care of the dessert… but I have this chocolate mousse!!! and sometimes people can be more excited by this simple dessert rather than more difficult ones..Print
- 1 dark chocolate bar (200g)
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 short expresso shot
- Melt chocolate.
- Separate yolks and egg whites. Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Mix chocolate and yolks and add slowly to egg whites beaten.
- Add salt and short expresso shot
- Present in a big bowl or small cups. It makes approximately 5 nice cups.
- Leave in the fridge for over 3 hours.