Gluten free brownies – healthy gluten free dairy free low sugar brownie but super tasty!
Who doesn’t like brownies? Anyone???
(ok some people don’t like nuts in the brownies but they are optional…!!)
These brownies are the easiest.. Just a few ingredients and lots of chocolate! Their flavor is deep and the texture is incredibly moist. They are naturally slightly sweet with coconut sugar (you can use brown sugar btw if needed) but also gluten free thanks to almond flour. Almond flour gives this recipes and incredible taste that contrast with the chocolate. Chocolate and nuts are my favorite combination of all time!
I made them with two chocolate bars (14oz) because I like the brownie to be very gooey. You can divide all the proportion by two and you’ll get a texture more caky. I also don’t use a hand mixer but I mix it with a spatula. If you mix the eggs with a hand mixer they’ll become foamy and you won’t get the consistency we want for these brownies.
The ideal is to get a silicon mold. They are definitely your best friend for any cake your want to make. I have all the shapes, round, square, small, larges… I recommend buying them BPA free to avoid any chemicals in your food.
This recipe is also dairy free and I promise I’ll come up with a vegan recipe very soon.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
Photography by the talented @DianeLevyPhotography
- ⅔ cup of almond flour
- 400g (14oz) of good quality chocolate (here 70%)
- ½ cup of oil (I used avocado and almond)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 100g (3.5oz or ½ cup) coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup of nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts here!)
- Preheat oven at 305.
- Grease baking pan (8x8).
- Mix together eggs and sugar without an electric batter.
- Melt chocolate and oil together.
- Add eggs to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat slowly. Add almond flour.
- Add nuts at the end.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 305F.
- Cool brownies for 30 minutes and refrigerate.
- Cut into squares.
- These brownies are even better cold than warm and will be super gooey.
- Keep in refrigerator or in freezer for up to 1 month.