Crustless pie are an easy option for every day if you want to make a quick dinner and use the leftovers for lunch. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to make.
It’s a good way to get protein but also veggies and carbs. You can add to the base anything you want: peppers, potatoes, fish, tomatoes, herbs, spinach, nuts, rice, quinoa..
I used baby brocoli in this recipe because I like the nice shape they have but also they are a good leafy vegetable. They have lots of necessary fibers.
Crustless pies made with eggs can be pretty plain if you don’t season them well and that’s why I added sun dried tomatoes. Therefor, their strong taste enhance the pie and are a good mix with the baby brocoli. The mix of colors is also really pretty to look at, and this is a very presentable dish.
Baby brocoli crustless pie with sun dried tomatoes
- 5 large free range omega 3 eggs
- 4 branches of baby brocoli
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup of vegetal milk (almond or coconut are a good option there!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Crack eggs and mix in a large bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until homogenous.
- Use parchment paper to prevent the pie to stick.
- Use a pie glass mold and pour mixture on parchment paper.
- Rinse baby brocoli and add to the pie.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and fluffy.