Berries Crisp – gluten free vegan breakfast with no sugar added.
This is one of my favorite indulgence breakfast made in 5 minutes. I like to use a cast iron skillet to make this recipe as I feel like it’s even faster with it and the fruits get caramelized easily.
It’s pretty simple, you just need some berries (here blueberries and strawberries) but you can use any other fruit you like for breakfast. Berries are a good option for me as they are low in sugar compare to other fruits and pretty filling. They are also super rich in nutrients such as anti-oxydants.
Finally, I like to top this 5-minute jam with homemade granola. You can find some of my favorite recipes under the granola tag of my blog.
f you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #myorganicdiary on Instagram. I would love to see what you come up with!
- 1 handful blueberries, rinsed
- 1 handful strawberries, rinsed
- 1 tsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp nut or coconut oil
- Toppings such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or nuts
- In a skillet or cast iron pan, heat the oil with the nut butter.
- Slice fruits into small pieces.
- When melted, add the fruits with ½ cup of water.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high heat pr until the fruits start to caramelized and dissolve.
- Top with homemade granola.
- Enjoy warm