CREAMY SPINACH PASTA – ONE POT GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN PASTA, IDEAL FOR QUICK DINNER AND LUNCH
You know me, I am a pasta girl. Especially after working out, I love eating protein loaded pasta. I always choose the gluten-free alternatives either with lentils, bean, quinoa, instead of the regular plan one. Even if white pasta is delicious, it’s nutrient empty. I prefer the alternative version, they do the trick: I am eating pasta, but get my protein and fibers.
You can also use my almond cheese from the Eggplant Lentils Lasagna if you have some leftovers on hand or want a bit different.
- 12-16 oz gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 cups spinach, rinsed
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp miso paste (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to packaging
- When pasta are draining, make the sauce.
- Add all the remaining ingredient in a sauce pan, mix well and cover on medium heat.
- When mixture has thicken, add pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot.